Warren County, Missouri Records
Warren County Cities and Towns include Aspenhoff, Dutzow, Foristell, Innsbrook, Marthasville, Minden, Pendleton, Treloar, Truesdale, Warrenton, Wright City.
A Map of Warren County, Missouri contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Warren County, Missouri Courthouse Records
Warren County, MO Courthouse
The Warren County Courthouse is located in Warrenton, Missouri. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Warren county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Warren County Recorder of Deeds has Marriage Records from 1833 and Land Records from 1833.
- Warren County Circuit Court Clerk / Probate Court Clerk has Probate Records from 1833 and Court & Divorce Records from 1833.
- Warren County Clerk of the Court has Birth & Death Records from 1884–94 .
- Warren County Tax Assessor Office is responsible for appraising and assessing real estate property and person property for the purpose of taxation as well as transferring ownership of real estate, and keeping real estate maps up to date.
- Local Records Inventory Database, produced by the Missouri Local Records Preservation Program, is a compilation of inventories of local government records identified as having permanent or enduring value and housed primarily in county and municipal offices, but includes some libraries, museums, and historical and genealogical societies that maintain government records. Not all Missouri offices have been inventoried.
- Warren County Health Department has Birth Certificates since 1920 and Death Certificates since 1980
Warren County, Missouri Census Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1830, 1840, 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: 1660-1820
- State Population Schedules: 1844-1881
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: 1850 and 1860
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Warren County, Missouri Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from January 1910 to present
- Marriage Records: from July 1948 to present
- Divorce Records: from July 1948 to present
- Locations: Missouri Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate, Marriage and Divorce Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Vital Records, Jefferson City, MO 65102, Telephone: 573-751-6387
Warren County, Missouri Resources
- RAOGK Volunteers for Missouri
- Boone-Duden Historical Society
- Warren County Historical Society
- Warren County, Missouri Message Boards
- Warren County, Missouri Genealogy Boards
Warren County, Missouri External Links
- Missouri Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Warren County, Missouri Books - Amazon
- Warren Co., Missouri - FindaGrave
- Warren County, Missouri History
- Guide to Warren County and Municipal Records on Microfilm - Missouri State Archives
- Missouri Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Warren County, Missouri Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Missouri (1808 - 1922)
- Warren Co. MOGenweb
- Warren County, Missouri Ancestry Database Collections
- Warren County, Missouri Military Records