Box Elder County, Utah Records
Box Elder County Cities and Towns include Bear River City, incorporated 1886, Brigham City, Corinne, Deweyville, incorporated 1969, Elwood, Fielding, incorporated 1911, Garland, Honeyville, incorporated 1916, Howell, incorporated 1941, Mantua, incorporated 1911, Perry, incorporated 1911, Plymouth, Portage, Snowville, incorporated 1933, Tremonton, incorporated 1895, Willard, incorporated 1870
A Map of Box Elder County, Utah contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Box Elder County, Utah Courthouse Records
BoxElder County, UT Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Box Elder county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Box Elder County Clerk has Marriage Records from 1888 and Birth / Death Records from 1898–1905. Vital Records are also available from the Bear River Health Department or the State Archives. The County Clerk's responsibilities are to conduct Countywide elections, issue marriage licenses, issue business licenses for the unincorporated county.
- Box Elder County Recorder has Land Records from 1856. The County Recorder's duties include Record, store and retrieve land documents in the public record; Assist the public in locating real property parcels on ownership plats; Assist the public in locating records; Record Military Discharges and provide certified copies of these documents at no charge; Sell copies of documents and plats to the public.
- Box Elder County Clerk of District Court has Probate Records from 1856 and Court Records from 1856. The County Clerk of District Court duties services include Divorce, Protective Orders, Guardianship and other civil matters.
Box Elder County, Utah Census Records
- Learn More: State of Utah Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1860, 1870, 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- State Census and Census Substitutes: 1850-1890
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Box Elder County, Utah Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Utah Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from 1905 to present
- Marriage and Divorce Records: from 1978 to present. see County Clerk for earlier records.
- Locations: Utah Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Marriage or Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Utah Office of Vital Records and Statistics, 288 North 1460 West, PO BOX 141012, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-1012
Box Elder County, Utah Resources
Box Elder County, Utah External Links
- Utah Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Historical Newspapers from Utah (1690 - 1992)
- Box Elder County, Utah Books - Amazon
- Box Elder County Records, 1856-1960 Images of county records, marriage, naturalization, military, probate and land and property located at the county courthouse in Brigham City, Utah.
- Box Elder County, Utah Certificates of Citizenship Record Books, 1868-1869
- Box Elder County, Utah Mining Records, 1890-1892
- Box Elder County, Utah Mining Notices of Location, 1889-1893
- Box Elder Co., Utah - FindaGrave
- Box Elder County History
- Box Elder County, Utah Links - Cyndi's List
- Box Elder Co. UTGenweb
- Box Elder County, Utah Ancestry Database Collections
- Box Elder County, Utah Military Records