Andrew County, Missouri Records
Andrew County, Missouri (Map It) was created on January 29, 1841 from the Platte Purchase. The county was named in honor of Andrew Jackson Davis (1826-1910), spiritualist and missionary who settled in St. Louis.
Andrew County Cities and Towns include Bolckow, Fillmore, Rea, Rosendale, Savannah, Amazonia, Cosby, Country Club.
Andrew County Townships include Benton Township, Clay Township, Empire Township, Jackson Township, Jefferson Township, Lincoln Township, Monroe Township, Nodaway Township, Platte Township, Rochester Township.
A Map of Andrew County, Missouri contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Andrew County, Missouri Courthouse Records
Andrew County, MO Courthouse
The Andrew County Courthouse is located in Savannah, Missouri. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Andrew county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Andrew County Recorder of Deeds has Marriage Records from 1841 and Land Records from 1841.
- Andrew County Circuit Court Clerk / Probate Court Clerk has Probate Records from 1841 including Index to probate records, 1841 -1976; Probate records, 1841-1887; Administrator’s/executor’s letters, bonds and records, 1841-1902; Settlement records, 1873-1890; Will records, 1841 -1918 and Court & Divorce Records from 1841.
- Andrew County Clerk of the Court has Birth & Death Records from 1883-95.
- Andrew County Tax Assessor Office is responsible for appraising and assessing real estate property and person property for the purpose of taxation as well as transferring ownership of real estate, and keeping real estate maps up to date.
- Local Records Inventory Database, produced by the Missouri Local Records Preservation Program, is a compilation of inventories of local government records identified as having permanent or enduring value and housed primarily in county and municipal offices, but includes some libraries, museums, and historical and genealogical societies that maintain government records. Not all Missouri offices have been inventoried.
- Andrew County Health Department has Birth Certificates since 1920 and Death Certificates since 1980
Andrew County, Missouri Census Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1840, 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: 1660-1820
- State Population Schedules: 1844-1881
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: 1850 and 1860
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Andrew County, Missouri Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from January 1910 to present
- Marriage Records: from July 1948 to present
- Divorce Records: from July 1948 to present
- Locations: Missouri Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate, Marriage and Divorce Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Vital Records, Jefferson City, MO 65102, Telephone: 573-751-6387
Andrew County, Missouri Resources
- RAOGK Volunteers for Missouri
- Andrew County Museum
- Andrew County Historical Society
- Northwest Missouri Genealogical Society
- Andrew County, Missouri Message Boards
- Andrew County, Missouri Genealogy Forum
Andrew County, Missouri External Links
- Missouri Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Andrew County, Missouri Books - Amazon
- Andrew Co., Missouri - FindaGrave
- Andrew County, Missouri Our History
- Guide to Andrew County and Municipal Records on Microfilm - Missouri State Archives
- Missouri Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Andrew County, Missouri Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Missouri (1808 - 1922)
- Andrew Co. MOGenweb
- Andrew County, Missouri Ancestry Database Collections
- Andrew County, Missouri Military Records