Webster Parish, Louisiana Records
Webster Parish Cities and Towns include Cotton Valley, Cullen, Dixie Inn, Doyline, Dubberly, Heflin, Minden, Sarepta, Shongaloo, Sibley, Springhill.
A Map of Webster Parish, Louisiana contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Webster Parish, Louisiana Courthouse Records
Webster Parish, LA Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Webster parish. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Webster Parish Clerk of Court has Marriage Records from 1871, Land Records from 1871, Probate Records from 1871 and Court Records from 1871. The Parish Clerk of Court performs the functions of more than one office. As the Recorder, the office of the Clerk of Court receives, files, records and indexes all mortgages, conveyances and all other instruments recorded in the Public Records for the Parish. The Clerk’s Office receives and files all pleadings, such as petitions, answers, motions and other filings in Civil and Probate matters, as well as indictments, bills of information and other filings in Criminal matters. Another function of the Clerk’s Office is the issuance of Marriage Licenses and recording their returns after the marriages are performed.
Webster Parish, Louisiana Census Records
- Learn More: State of Louisiana Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: Census Substitutes Index, 1791-1890
- State Population Schedules: 1699 Through 1732
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Webster Parish, Louisiana Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Louisiana Vital Records
- Birth Records: from July 1914 to present
- Marriage Records: from 1914 to present
- Death Records: Certified copies available from the Clerk of the Court
- Divorce Records: Certified copies are available from the Clerk of the Court
- Locations: Louisiana Office of Vital Statistics, Louisiana State Archives
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth or Death Certificate Applications.
Webster Parish, Louisiana Resources
- Germantown Commission Association, P.O. Box 389, Minden 71055-0389
- Webster Parish, Louisiana Message Boards
- Webster Parish, Louisiana Genealogy Boards
Webster Parish, Louisiana External Links
- Louisiana Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Webster Parish, Louisiana Books - Amazon
- Webster Parish, Louisiana - FindaGrave
- Louisiana Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Webster Parish, Louisiana Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Louisiana (1805 - 1985)
- Webster Parish LAGenweb
- Webster Parish, Louisiana Ancestry Database Collections
- Webster Parish, Louisiana Military Records