Red Willow County, Nebraska Records
Red Willow County Cities and Towns include Bartley, Danbury, Indianola, Lebanon, McCook.
A Map of Red Willow County, Nebraska contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Red Willow County, Nebraska Courthouse Records
Red Willow County, NE Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Red Willow county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Red Willow County Clerk has Marriage Records from 1873. The County Clerk is responsible for Marriage Licenses and can also be expected to hold delayed birth registrations. Other records of interest to the researcher include military discharges, voter registrations, estray notices, marks and brands, physician’s registers, farm and ranch names, and school registers.
- Red Willow County Register of Deeds has Land Records from 1879. The County Register of Deeds is responsible for maintaining and securing the land records of the county. The duties include preserving of old land records and maintaining records that have been recorded which include, warranty deeds, mortgages, deeds of trust, plats and any other documents that affect a specific piece of land in the county.
- Red Willow Clerk of Courts has Probate Records from 1873 and Court Records from 1873. The Clerk of Courts duties include misdemeanor cases, including preliminary hearing in felony cases, civil cases involving less than $45,000, small claims involving less than 1873,400, probate, guardianship, conservatorship, adoption, and eminent domain and function as juvenile courts.
Red Willow County, Nebraska Census Records
- Learn More: State of Nebraska Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- State Population Schedules: 1860-1885, 1885
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Red Willow County, Nebraska Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Nebraska Vital Records
- Birth & Death Records: from late 1904 to present
- Marriage & Divorce Records: from January 1909 to present
- Locations: Nebraska Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Nebraska Health & Human Services System, Vital Records, 1033 “O” Street, Suite 130, Lincoln, Nebraska, Gold’s Galleria, 1st floor (11th & N Streets); PH (402) 471-2871
Red Willow County, Nebraska Resources
- High Plains Historical Society
- Red Willow County, Nebraska Message Boards
- Red Willow County, Nebraska Genealogy Boards
Red Willow County, Nebraska External Links
- Nebraska Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Red Willow County, Nebraska Books - Amazon
- Red Willow Co., Nebraska - FindaGrave
- Red Willow County, Nebraska Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Nebraska (1868–1983)
- Red Willow Co. NEGenweb
- Red Willow County, Nebraska Ancestry Database Collections
- Red Willow County, Nebraska Military Records