Bollinger County, Missouri Records
Bollinger County, Missouri (Map It) was created on March 1, 1851 from Cape Girardeau County, Madison County, Stoddard County and Wayne County. The county was named in honor of George Frederick Bollinger (1770-1842), early settler of Missouri .
Bollinger County Cities and Towns include Marble Hill, Glen Allen, Sedgewickville, Zalma.
Bollinger County Townships include Crooked Creek Township, Filmore Township, Liberty Township, Lorance Township, Scopus Township, Union Township, Wayne Township, Whitewater Township.
A Map of Bollinger County, Missouri contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Bollinger County, Missouri Courthouse Records
Bollinger County, MO Courthouse
The Bollinger County Courthouse is located in Marble Hill, Missouri. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Bollinger county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
The courthouse burned in 1866 and 1884
- Bollinger County Recorder of Deeds has Marriage Records from 1865 and Land Records from 1851.
- Bollinger County Circuit Court Clerk / Probate Court Clerk has Probate Records from 1866 and Court & Divorce Records from 1866.
- Bollinger County Clerk of the Court has Birth & Death Records from 1883-92.
- Bollinger County Tax Assessor Office is responsible for appraising and assessing real estate property and person property for the purpose of taxation as well as transferring ownership of real estate, and keeping real estate maps up to date.
- Local Records Inventory Database, produced by the Missouri Local Records Preservation Program, is a compilation of inventories of local government records identified as having permanent or enduring value and housed primarily in county and municipal offices, but includes some libraries, museums, and historical and genealogical societies that maintain government records. Not all Missouri offices have been inventoried.
- Bollinger County Health Department has Birth Certificates since 1920 and Death Certificates since 1980.
Bollinger County, Missouri Census Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1860, 1870, 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: 1660-1820
- State Population Schedules: 1844-1881
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: 1860
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Bollinger County, Missouri Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from January 1910 to present
- Marriage Records: from July 1948 to present
- Divorce Records: from July 1948 to present
- Locations: Missouri Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate, Marriage and Divorce Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Vital Records, Jefferson City, MO 65102, Telephone: 573-751-6387
Bollinger County, Missouri Resources
- RAOGK Volunteers for Missouri
- Bollinger County Historical Society
- Bollinger County, Missouri Message Boards
- Bollinger County, Missouri Genealogy Boards
Bollinger County, Missouri External Links
- Missouri Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Bollinger County, Missouri Books - Amazon
- Bollinger Co., Missouri - FindaGrave
- Bollinger County, Missouri History
- Guide to Bollinger County and Municipal Records on Microfilm - Missouri State Archives
- Missouri Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Bollinger County, Missouri Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Missouri (1808 - 1922)
- Bollinger Co. MOGenweb
- Bollinger County, Missouri Ancestry Database Collections
- Bollinger County, Missouri Military Records