Coke County, Texas Records
Coke County Cities and Towns include Blackwell , Bronte, Robert Lee..
A Map of Coke County, Texas contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Coke County, Texas Courthouse Records
Coke County, TX Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicate what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Coke county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Coke County Clerk has Birth & Death Records from 1903, Marriage Records from 1890, Land Records from 1891, Probate Records from 1891 and Court Records from 1891. The County Clerk's office is the place where all transactions having to do with land are recorded and kept on file. They take marriage license applications, issues marriage licenses, files the license after the marriage, and maintains a permanent record of the marriage, surveys and plats of subdivisions, Armed Forces discharge papers for all veterans who reside in the county. Some naturalization records have been found with the deeds.
- Coke County Tax Assessor-Collector Office is responsible for the the assessment of taxes on each property in the county and collection of that tax
Coke County, Texas Census Records
- Learn More: State of Texas Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Coke County, Texas Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Texas Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from 1903 to present.
- Marriage Records: available from the County Clerk
- Divorce Records: available from the Clerk of District Court
- Locations: Texas Department of State Health Services
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Texas Department of State Health Services, 1100 W. 49th Street, Austin, TX 78756; (888) 963-7111 or (512) 458-7111
Coke County, Texas Resources
Coke County, Texas External Links
- Texas Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Historical Newspapers from Texas (1813 - 1993)
- Coke County, Texas Books - Amazon
- Coke Co., Texas - FindaGrave
- Texas, Gonzalez de la Garza Genealogy Collection
- Coke Co., Texas Almanac
- Texas county histories : a bibliography
- Coke County History
- Coke County, Texas Links - Cyndi's List
- Coke Co. TXGenweb
- Coke County, Texas Ancestry Database Collections
- Texas General Land Office Map Collection
- Coke County, Texas Military Records