Hutchinson County, Texas Records
Hutchinson County, Texas (Map It) was created on August 21, 1876 from the Young Territory. This county was named for Andrew Hutchinson, an early settler and attorney .
Hutchinson County Cities and Towns include Borger, Fritch, Sanford, Stinnett..
A Map of Hutchinson County, Texas contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Hutchinson County, Texas Courthouse Records
Hutchinson County, TX Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicate what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Hutchinson county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Hutchinson County Clerk has Birth & Death Records from 1903, Marriage Records from 1901, Land Records from 1901, Probate Records from 1901 and Court Records from 1901. The County Clerk's office is the place where all transactions having to do with land are recorded and kept on file. They take marriage license applications, issues marriage licenses, files the license after the marriage, and maintains a permanent record of the marriage, surveys and plats of subdivisions, Armed Forces discharge papers for all veterans who reside in the county. Some naturalization records have been found with the deeds.
- Hutchinson County Tax Assessor-Collector Office is responsible for the the assessment of taxes on each property in the county and collection of that tax
Hutchinson County, Texas Census Records
- Learn More: State of Texas Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- Texas Census Substitute Records: 1820-1890
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Hutchinson County, Texas Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Texas Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from 1903 to present.
- Marriage Records: available from the County Clerk
- Divorce Records: available from the Clerk of District Court
- Locations: Texas Department of State Health Services
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Texas Department of State Health Services, 1100 W. 49th Street, Austin, TX 78756; (888) 963-7111 or (512) 458-7111
Hutchinson County, Texas Resources
- Hutchinson County Genealogical Society, 625 Westherly St., Borger 79007
- Hutchinson Co. Records Available on Microfilm
- Hutchinson County, Texas Message Boards
Hutchinson County, Texas External Links
- Texas Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Historical Newspapers from Texas (1813 - 1993)
- Hutchinson County, Texas Books - Amazon
- Hutchinson Co., Texas - FindaGrave
- Texas, Gonzalez de la Garza Genealogy Collection
- Hutchinson Co., Texas Almanac
- Texas county histories : a bibliography
- Hutchinson County History
- Hutchinson County, Texas Links - Cyndi's List
- Hutchinson Co. TXGenweb
- Hutchinson County, Texas Ancestry Database Collections
- Texas General Land Office Map Collection
- Hutchinson County, Texas Military Records