Valley County, Montana Records
Valley County Cities and Towns include Fort Peck, Nashua, Opheim, Glasgow.
A Map of Valley County, Montana contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Valley County, Montana Courthouse Records
Valley County, MT Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Valley county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Valley County Clerk and Recorder has Birth / Death Records from 1907 and Land Records from 1893. The County Clerk and Recorder responsibilities include but are not limited to, recording and maintaining the majority of all the legal documents relating to real estate records, land descriptions, plats and surveys, county birth and death records and the records of the Board of County commissioners.
- Valley County Clerk of District Court has Marriage / Divorce Records from 1893, Probate Records from 1893 and Court Records from 1893. The County Clerk of District Court is responsible for all District Court records. These records include Adoption, Civil, Criminal, Dependent Neglect, Domestic Relations, Guardianship, Juvenile, Paternity, Probate and Sanity cases. The clerk also issues, files and records all Madison County Marriage license applications and license.
Valley County, Montana Census Records
- Learn More: State of Montana Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Indian Census Records: 1885-1940
- State Population Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
Valley County, Montana Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Montana Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from late 1907 to present
- Marriage and Divorce Records: indexes from July 1943 to present. Copies of marriage and divorce records are available from the Clerk of District Court.
- Locations: Montana Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Office of Vital Statistics, MT Dept. of Public Health and Human Services, 111 North Sanders, Rm 209, Helena, MT 59604-4210; (406) 444-2685
Valley County, Montana Resources
Valley County, Montana External Links
- Montana Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Valley County, Montana Books - Amazon
- Valley Co., Montana - FindaGrave
- Valley County, Montana Links - Cyndi's List
- Montana Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Historical Newspapers from Montana (1866–1922)
- Valley Co. MTGenweb
- Valley County, Montana Ancestry Database Collections
- Valley County, Montana Military Records