Reeves County, Texas Records
Reeves County Cities and Towns include Balmorhea, Pecos, Toyah..
A Map of Reeves County, Texas contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Reeves County, Texas Courthouse Records
Reeves County, TX Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicate what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Reeves county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Reeves County Clerk has Birth & Death Records from 1903, Marriage Records from 1884, Land Records from 1884, Probate Records from 1884 and Court Records from 1885. The County Clerk's office is the place where all transactions having to do with land are recorded and kept on file. They take marriage license applications, issues marriage licenses, files the license after the marriage, and maintains a permanent record of the marriage, surveys and plats of subdivisions, Armed Forces discharge papers for all veterans who reside in the county. Some naturalization records have been found with the deeds.
- Reeves County Tax Assessor-Collector Office is responsible for the the assessment of taxes on each property in the county and collection of that tax
Reeves County, Texas Census Records
- Learn More: State of Texas Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- Texas Census Substitute Records: 1820-1890
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Reeves County, Texas Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Texas Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from 1903 to present.
- Marriage Records: available from the County Clerk
- Divorce Records: available from the Clerk of District Court
- Locations: Texas Department of State Health Services
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Texas Department of State Health Services, 1100 W. 49th Street, Austin, TX 78756; (888) 963-7111 or (512) 458-7111
Reeves County, Texas Resources
Reeves County, Texas External Links
- Texas Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Historical Newspapers from Texas (1813 - 1993)
- Reeves County, Texas Books - Amazon
- Reeves Co., Texas - FindaGrave
- Texas, Gonzalez de la Garza Genealogy Collection
- Reeves Co., Texas Almanac
- Texas county histories : a bibliography
- Reeves County History
- Reeves County, Texas Links - Cyndi's List
- Reeves Co. TXGenweb
- Reeves County, Texas Ancestry Database Collections
- Texas General Land Office Map Collection
- Reeves County, Texas Military Records