Hoke County, North Carolina Records
Hoke County, North Carolina (Map It) was created on February 17, 1911 from Cumberland County and Robeson County. This county was named for Robert Hoke (1837–1912), a Confederate general during the American Civil War.
Hoke County Cities and Towns include Ashley Heights, Bowmore, Dundarrach, Five Points, Raeford, Rockfish, Silver City. A Map of Hoke County, North Carolina contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries. There is a collection of old Ohio maps at MapGeeks.org.
Hoke County Townships include Allendale, Antioch, Blue Springs, Fort Bragg Military Reservation, McLauchlin, Raeford, Quewhiffle, and Stonewall. View a Map of Hoke County Townships.
Hoke County, North Carolina Courthouse Records
Hoke County, NC Courthouse
The Hoke County Courthouse is located in Raeford, North Carolina. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Hoke county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk. Also see the Hoke County Records in the North Carolina State Archives.
- Hoke County Register of Deeds has Birth Records from 1911, Marriage Records from 1911, Death Records from 1911 and Land Records from 1911.
- Hoke County Clerk of Court has Probate Records from 1911, Court Records from 1911 and Divorce Records from call court clerk for details. Probate records include not only wills, but also loose estates records.
- Hoke County Tax Assessor / Collector
- Hoke Co. North Carolina County Health Department
Hoke County, North Carolina Census Records
- Learn More: State of North Carolina Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: None
- State Population Schedules: None
- Native American Population Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
Hoke County, North Carolina Vital Records
- Learn More: State of North Carolina Vital Records
- Birth Records: from October 1913 to present
- Marriage Records: from January 1962 to present
- Death Records: from January 1, 1930 to present
- Divorce Records: from January 1958 to present
- Locations: North Carolina Vital Records
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Death, Divorce and Marriage Certificate Applications.
- In Person: North Carolina Vital Records (Cooper Memorial Health Building), 225 N. McDowell St., Raleigh, NC 27603-1382; 919-733-3000
Hoke County, North Carolina Resources
Hoke County, North Carolina External Links
- Maine Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Historical Newspapers from North Carolina (1719 - 1977)
- Hoke County, North Carolina Books - Amazon
- Hoke Co., North Carolina - FindaGrave
- A History of Hoke County, North Carolina
- North Carolina Digital Collections
- Hoke County, North Carolina Links - Cyndi's List
- Hoke Co. NCGenweb
- Hoke County, North Carolina Ancestry Database Collections
- Hoke County, North Carolina Military Records
- North Carolina City Directories