Guadalupe County, New Mexico Records
Guadalupe County Cities and Towns include Santa Rosa, Vaughn.
Guadalupe County, New Mexico Courthouse Records
Guadalupe County, NM Courthouse
Old Guadalupe County, NM Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Guadalupe county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Guadalupe County Clerks office has Marriage Records from 1895, Land Records from 1893 and Probate Records from 1907. The County Clerks office has land records, including deeds, mining records, surveys, and plats; marriage records; and some probate records. Also Military discharges, liens, mortgages, powers of attorney, and miscellaneous affidavits may be found there.
- Guadalupe County 4th District Court Clerk has many responsibilities which include courts of general jurisdiction, including probate and divorce, actions, as well as jury trials.
Guadalupe County, New Mexico Census Records
- Learn More: State of New Mexico Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- Territorial Population Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
Guadalupe County, New Mexico Vital Records
- Learn More: State of New Mexico Vital Records
- Birth & Death Records: from 1920 to present and delayed records since 1880.
- Marriage Records: None, See County Clerk's Office
- Divorce Records: None, See Magistrate Court's Office
- Locations: New Mexico Bureau of Vital Records
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: New Mexico Vital Records and Health Statistics, 1105 St. Francis Dr., Santa Fe, NM 87502; (505) 827-0121
Guadalupe County, New Mexico Resources
Guadalupe County, New Mexico External Links
- Historical Newspapers from New Mexico (1844–1973)
- Guadalupe County, New Mexico Books - Amazon
- Guadalupe Co., New Mexico - FindaGrave
- Guadalupe County, New Mexico Links - Cyndi's List
- Guadalupe Co. NMGenweb
- Guadalupe County, New Mexico Ancestry Database Collections
- Guadalupe County, New Mexico Military Records