Jackson County, Colorado Records
Jackson County Cities and Towns include Walden.
A Map of Jackson County, Colorado contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries. There is a collection of old Colorado maps at MapGeeks.org
Jackson County, Colorado Courthouse Records
Jackson County, CO Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Jackson county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Jackson County Clerk & Recorder has Marriage Records from 1909 and has Land Records from 1909. The County Clerk & Recorder is responsible for recording deeds, marriage licenses, issuing passports, titling and registering automobiles, issuing driver's licenses, registering voters, administering elections and maintaining records for the Board of County Commissioners.
- Jackson County Clerk of Courts has Probate Records from 1909 and has Court Records from 1909.
- Jackson County Public Health Agency has Birth / Death Records from ?
Jackson County, Colorado Census Records
- Learn More: State of Colorado Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- State Population Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
Jackson County, Colorado Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Colorado Vital Records
- Birth Records: from July 1910 to present.
- Marriage Records: None, but are available from the County Clerk of District Court.
- Death Records: from 1900 to present.
- Divorce Records: None, but are available from the County Clerk of District Court.
- Locations: Vital Records Section, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, 4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, HSVRD-VS-A1, Denver, CO 80246-1530; PH (916) (303) 692-2224 General, (303) 756-4464 Information.
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Marriage Verification, Divorce Verification, Death Certificate Applications.
Jackson County, Colorado Resources
Jackson County, Colorado External Links
- Colorado Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Jackson County, Colorado Books - Amazon
- Jackson Co., Colorado - FindaGrave
- Colorado Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Jackson County, Colorado Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Colorado (1859–1978)
- Jackson Co. COGenweb
- Jackson County, Colorado Ancestry Database Collections
- Jackson County, Colorado Military Records