Clark County, Idaho Records
Clark County Cities and Towns include Dubois, Spencer.
Clark County, Idaho Courthouse Records
Clark County, ID Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Clark county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Clark County Clerk, Auditor, Recorders Office has Marriage Records from 1919, Land Records from 1866, Probate Records from 1909 and Court Records from 1890. The Recorder is responsible to keep records of all documents recorded in Adams County. Additionally, the Recorder’s office provides marriage licenses, processes passports and records land documents, including plat maps, surveys, easements, assertions of right-of-way, and some types of liens.
Clark County, Idaho Census Records
- Learn More: State of Idaho Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
Clark County, Idaho Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Idaho Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from July 1911 to present.
- Marriage and Divorce Records: from May 1947 to present.
- Locations: Idaho Office of Vital Statistics, 450 W. State St., 1st Floor, Boise, ID 83720; (208) 334-5988
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth, Marriage, Divorce and Death Certificates Applications.
Clark County, Idaho Resources
Clark County, Idaho External Links
- Idaho Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Clark County, Idaho Books - Amazon
- Clark County Records, 1884-1998 Clark County marriage affidavits, naturalization records, declarations of intention, deeds, patents, brands and marks, mining records, probate records, and estate files located at the Clark County courthouse. Time period varies by record type. Additional records will be added to this collection as they become available.
- Clark Co., Idaho - FindaGrave
- Idaho Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Clark County, Idaho Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Idaho (1864–1922)
- Clark Co. IDGenweb
- Clark County, Idaho Ancestry Database Collections
- Clark County, Idaho Military Records