Jim Hogg County, Texas Records
Jim Hogg County Cities and Towns include Hebbronville.. A Map of Jim Hogg County, Texas contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Jim Hogg County, Texas Courthouse Records
Jim Hogg County, TX Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicate what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Jim Hogg county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Jim Hogg County Clerk has Birth & Death Records from 1913, Marriage Records from 1913, Land Records from 1913, Probate Records from 1913 and Court Records from 1913. The County Clerk's office is the place where all transactions having to do with land are recorded and kept on file. They take marriage license applications, issues marriage licenses, files the license after the marriage, and maintains a permanent record of the marriage, surveys and plats of subdivisions, Armed Forces discharge papers for all veterans who reside in the county. Some naturalization records have been found with the deeds.
- Jim Hogg County Tax Assessor-Collector Office is responsible for the the assessment of taxes on each property in the county and collection of that tax
Jim Hogg County, Texas Census Records
Jim Hogg County, Texas Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Texas Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from 1903 to present.
- Marriage Records: available from the County Clerk
- Divorce Records: available from the Clerk of District Court
- Locations: Texas Department of State Health Services
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Texas Department of State Health Services, 1100 W. 49th Street, Austin, TX 78756; (888) 963-7111 or (512) 458-7111
Jim Hogg County, Texas Resources
Jim Hogg County, Texas External Links
- Historical Newspapers from Texas (1813 - 1993)
- Jim Hogg County, Texas Books - Amazon
- Jim Hogg Co., Texas - FindaGrave
- Texas, Gonzalez de la Garza Genealogy Collection
- Jim Hogg Co., Texas Almanac
- Texas county histories : a bibliography
- Jim Hogg County History
- Jim Hogg County, Texas Links - Cyndi's List
- Jim Hogg Co. TXGenweb
- Jim Hogg County, Texas Ancestry Database Collections
- Texas General Land Office Map Collection
- Jim Hogg County, Texas Military Records