LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Records
LaSalle Parish Cities and Towns include Jena, Olla, Trout, Tullos, Urania.
A Map of LaSalle Parish, Louisiana contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Courthouse Records
LaSalle Parish, LA Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in LaSalle parish. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- LaSalle Parish Clerk of Court has Marriage Records from 1910, Land Records from 1910, Probate Records from 1910 and Court Records from 1910. The Parish Clerk of Court performs the functions of more than one office. As the Recorder, the office of the Clerk of Court receives, files, records and indexes all mortgages, conveyances and all other instruments recorded in the Public Records for the Parish. The Clerk’s Office receives and files all pleadings, such as petitions, answers, motions and other filings in Civil and Probate matters, as well as indictments, bills of information and other filings in Criminal matters. Another function of the Clerk’s Office is the issuance of Marriage Licenses and recording their returns after the marriages are performed.
LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Census Records
- Learn More: State of Louisiana Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: None
- State Population Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Louisiana Vital Records
- Birth Records: from July 1914 to present
- Marriage Records: from 1914 to present
- Death Records: Certified copies available from the Clerk of the Court
- Divorce Records: Certified copies are available from the Clerk of the Court
- Locations: Louisiana Office of Vital Statistics, Louisiana State Archives
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth or Death Certificate Applications.
LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Resources
- Central Louisiana Genealogical Society
- LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Message Boards
- LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Genealogy Boards
LaSalle Parish, Louisiana External Links
- Louisiana Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Books - Amazon
- LaSalle Parish, Louisiana - FindaGrave
- Louisiana Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Louisiana (1805 - 1985)
- LaSalle Parish LAGenweb
- LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Ancestry Database Collections
- LaSalle Parish, Louisiana Military Records